matthew 18: 18-20
18. "Truly I say to you, whatever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. 19. "Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. 20. "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, there I am in their midst."
10. Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of His might. 11. Put on the full armor of God, that you may be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual [forces] of wickedness in the heavenly [places]. 13. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
12. "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go to the Father. 13. "And whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do [it].
"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it shall be done for you.
23. "And in that day you will ask Me no question. Truly, truly, I say to you, if you shall ask the Father for anything, He will give it to you in My name. 24. "Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be made full.
john 10: 27-30
27. "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28. and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. 29. "My Father, who has given [them] to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch [them] out of the Father's hand. 30. "I and the Father are one."
18. "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades shall not overpower it. 19. "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
1. Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance, and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, 2. fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3. For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you may not grow weary and lose heart. 4. You have not yet resisted to the point of shedding blood in your striving against sin; 5. and you have forgotten the exhortation which is addressed to you as sons, "My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, Nor faint when you are reproved by Him; 6. For those whom the Lord loves He disciplines, And He scourges every son whom He receives." 7. It is for discipline that you endure; God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom [his] father does not discipline? 8. But if you are without discipline, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate children and not sons. 9. Furthermore, we had earthly fathers to discipline us, and we respected them; shall we not much rather be subject to the Father of spirits, and live? 10. For they disciplined us for a short time as seemed best to them, but He [disciplines us] for [our] good, that we may share His holiness. 11. All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful, but sorrowful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness. 12. Therefore, strengthen the hands that are weak and the knees that are feeble, 13. and make straight paths for your feet, so that [the limb] which is lame may not be put out of joint, but rather be healed.
I claim God's promises as true and living. I claim them with the Authority of His Holy Spirit. I am asking in His name for healing in my body. By His stripes, I have been healed. His word does not say He might, it says He will. I believe in taking authority not only over cancer, but over Satan as well. Please claim these verses with me.
Click here to go back to my updates